- What are the ID requirements for a CLEP exam with remote proctoring?
- What should I wear during my test?
- Can I wear a headset or earphones during my test?
- When do I need to check in for the exam?
- What is the check-in process like?
- What happens when the test taker's check-in is rejected because the name on the ID doesn’t match the name on the Proctortrack account?
- Will there be someone monitoring me during my remote-proctored test session?
- Will I be recorded during my test?
- Are there breaks during the test?
- What if I have a technical issue during my test?
- What happens if I lose my connection to the internet during testing?
- Can I retake the exam within a three-month window if I have a technical problem?
- Will I be able to see my unofficial scores at the end of my test?