Military: Request a Transcript

If you took a DANTES-funded CLEP exam, you can request a transcript of your scores for your own personal records or send them to your preferred institutions. Here's how.


  • Order your transcript from the Parchment Transcript Ordering Service.

    You can request your transcript online using the Parchment Transcript Ordering Service and paying the required $30 fee. If you're a new user, you will need to create an account.