Principles of Marketing
Read the Principles of Marketing exam description.
- Armstrong and Kotler, Marketing: An Introduction (Pearson/Prentice Hall)
- Bearden, Ingram, and LaForge, Marketing: Principles and Perspectives (McGraw-Hill/Irwin)
- Boone and Kurtz, Contemporary Marketing (South-Western)
- Etzel, Walker, and Stanton, Marketing (McGraw-Hill)
- Kerin, Harley, Berkowitz, and Rudelius, Marketing (McGraw-Hill/Irwin)
- Kotler and Armstrong, Principles of Marketing (Prentice Hall)
- Lamb, Hair, and McDaniel, Essentials of Marketing (South-Western)
- Lascu and Clow, Marketing Frontiers, Concepts, and Tool (Atomic Dog)
- Perreault and McCarthy, Basic Marketing: A Global Managerial Approach (McGraw-Hill)
- Pride and Ferrell, Marketing (Houghton-Mifflin)
- Solomon, Marshall, and Stuart, Marketing: Real People, Real Choices (Pearson/Prentice Hall)
- Zikmund and d'Amico, Marketing (South-Western)
You can broaden your understanding of marketing principles and their applications by reading articles in newspapers and business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Harvard Business Review, Fortune, Ad Week and Advertising Age. Journals like Journal of Marketing, Marketing Today, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, American Demographics and Marketing Week can be found in most college libraries.
Purchase and Prepare
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Try our new CLEP Challenge QuizUp trivia game - and discover questions inspired by CLEP exams