Opening and Scheduling
- My institution would like to open a CLEP test center at one of our other campuses. Can we still apply to become a CLEP test center?
- Are there specific test dates, or can I administer CLEP at any time?
- Can my test center become a remote proctor for CLEP exams?
- Does the registration ticket reserve the seat for the test administration?
- I'm concerned about overbooking. How will CLEP communicate seat limits?
- Can we include a link to the test center on the website or ticket?
- How can I find out who is the official PTCA for my test center?
- How do I update the information for my test center and for the Primary Test Center Administrator (PTCA)?
- If test takers call my test center with a question about My Account, who should they contact?
- What guidance does CLEP have for test center closures in response to covid-19?