I live outside the United States, and there are no test centers in my area. Where can I take a CLEP exam?

Consider taking your CLEP exam(s) upon arriving in the United States at the college or university where you'll begin your course work. Ask your admission officer or international student adviser about the college's CLEP policy.

Also Found On