How do I request my military transcript?

To get a transcript for DANTES-funded CLEP exams, order it online by using the Parchment Transcript Ordering Service. A military transcript includes all scores for DANTES-funded CLEP exams taken after July 1, 1974.

If you also took self-funded exams, you can order the transcript for those exams by using My Account.

Also Found On