Read the Chemistry exam description.
- Chang, General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts (McGraw-Hill)
- Cracolice and Peters, Introductory Chemistry (Cengage)
- Gilbert et al., Chemistry: The Science in Context (W.W. Norton)
- Goldberg, Fundamentals of Chemistry (McGraw-Hill)
- Hill and Kolb, Chemistry for Changing Times (Prentice-Hall)
- Joesten et al., The World of Chemistry: Essentials (Cengage)
- Kelter et al., Chemistry: A World of Choices (McGraw-Hill)
- Moog and Farrell, Chemistry: A Guided Inquiry (Wiley)
- Snyder, The Extraordinary Chemistry of Ordinary Things (Wiley)
- Zumdahl and DeCoste, Introductory Chemistry (Cengage)
Purchase and Prepare
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Try our new CLEP Challenge QuizUp trivia game - and discover questions inspired by CLEP exams