Read the Chemistry exam description.
- Chang, General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts (McGraw-Hill)
- Cracolice and Peters, Introductory Chemistry (Cengage)
- Gilbert et al., Chemistry: The Science in Context (W.W. Norton)
- Goldberg, Fundamentals of Chemistry (McGraw-Hill)
- Hill and Kolb, Chemistry for Changing Times (Prentice-Hall)
- Joesten et al., The World of Chemistry: Essentials (Cengage)
- Kelter et al., Chemistry: A World of Choices (McGraw-Hill)
- Moog and Farrell, Chemistry: A Guided Inquiry (Wiley)
- Snyder, The Extraordinary Chemistry of Ordinary Things (Wiley)
- Zumdahl and DeCoste, Introductory Chemistry (Cengage)
Purchase and Prepare
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Get $10 Off
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Try our new CLEP Challenge QuizUp trivia game - and discover questions inspired by CLEP exams