Principles of Management
- Bateman and Snell, M: Management (McGraw-Hill)
- Griffin, Fundamentals of Management (Cengage)
- Hill and McShane, Principles of Management (McGraw-Hill)
- Jones and George, Essentials of Contemporary Management (McGraw-Hill)
- Montana & Charnov, Management (Barron's)
- Robbins and Coulter, Management (Prentice Hall)
- Robbins and De Cenzo, Fundamentals of Management (Prentice Hall)
- Schermerhorn, Management (Wiley)
- Williams, MGMT (Cengage)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Thomas Edison State College
Apply 45 CLEP credits to your associates. Apply 90 CLEP credits to your bachelor's.