Introductory Business Law
- August, American Business Law (Pearson)
- Beatty & Samuelson, Introduction to Business Law (West)
- Brown, Business Law with UCC Applications (McGraw-Hill)
- Cheeseman, Business Law (Prentice Hall)
- Clarkson, West's Business Law (South-Western)
- Emerson, Business Law (Barron's)
- Goldman and Sigismond, Business Law: Principles and Practices (Houghton-Mifflin)
- Jennings, Business: Its Legal, Ethical and Global Environment (West)
- Kubasek, Dynamic Business Law (McGraw-Hill)
- Liuzzo and Bonnice, Essentials of Business Law (Richard D. Irwin)
- Mallor, Business Law (McGraw-Hill)
- Mann, Smith and Roberson's Business Law (West)
- Mann and Roberts, Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment (West)
- Miller, Business Law: Text and Exercises (West)
- Miller, Business Law Today: The Essentials (West)
- Twomey, Anderson's Business Law and the Legal Environment (West)
- Twomey and Jennings, Business Law: Principles for Today's Commercial Environment (South-Western)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Texas A&M International
Accepting credit for 18 CLEP exams.