Read the Precalculus exam description.
- Axler, Precalculus: A Prelude to Calculus (Wiley)
- Barnett et al., Precalculus: Functions and Graphs (McGraw-Hill)
- Bittinger et al., Precalculus: Graphs & Models (Addison-Wesley)
- Blitzer, Precalculus (Prentice Hall)
- Connally et al., Functions Modeling Change (Wiley)
- Dugopolski, Precalculus: Functions and Graphs (Addison-Wesley)
- Hungerford and Shaw, Contemporary Precalculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Larson and Hostetler, Precalculus: A Concise Course (Brooks/Cole)
- Narasimhan, Precalculus: Building Concepts and Connections (Brooks/Cole)
- Faires and DeFranza, Precalculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Ratti and McWaters, Precalculus (Addison-Wesley)
- Safier, Schaum's Outline of Precalculus (McGraw-Hill)
- Slavin and Crisonino, Precalculus: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley)
- Stewart, Redlin & Watson, Precalculus: Mathematics for Calculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Sullivan, Precalculus (Pearson/Prentice Hall)
- Swokowski & Cole, Precalculus: Functions & Graphs (Brooks/Cole)
- Zill and Dewar, Precalculus with Calculus Previews (Jones & Bartlett)
Purchase and Prepare
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Try our new CLEP Challenge QuizUp trivia game - and discover questions inspired by CLEP exams