History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877
- Berkin et al., Making America (Wadsworth)
- Boydston et al., Making a Nation (Prentice Hall)
- Boyer et al., The Enduring Vision (Wadsworth)
- Brinkley, American History: A Survey (McGraw-Hill)
- Davidson et al., Nation of Nations: A Concise Narrative of the American Republic (McGraw-Hill)
- Divine, et al., The American Story (Penguin/Prentice Hall)
- Faragher et al., Out of Many: A History of the American People (Prentice Hall)
- Foner, Give Me Liberty! (W. W. Norton)
- Goldfield et al., American Journey (Prentice Hall)
- Henretta et al., America's History (Bedford/St. Martin's)
- Jones, et. al., Created Equal: A History of the United States (Prentice Hall)
- Kennedy et al., Brief American Pageant: The History of the Republic (Wadsworth)
- Murrin et al., Liberty, Equality and Power (Wadsworth)
- Nash et al., The American People: Creating a Nation and a Society, Concise Edition (Prentice Hall)
- Tindall and Shi, Essential America (W. W. Norton)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
St. Thomas University
Awards college credit for all 33 CLEP exams.