Introduction to Educational Psychology
- Eggen and Kauchak, Educational Psychology: Windows on Classrooms (Pearson/ Merrill/Prentice Hall)
- Fetsco and McClure, Educational Psychology: An Integrated Approach to Classroom Decisions (Pearson/Allyn & Bacon)
- Jackson and Ormrod, Case Studies: Applying Educational Psychology (Prentice Hall)
- Ormrod, Educational Psychology: Developing Learners (Prentice Hall)
- Parsons et al., Educational Psychology (Wadsworth/Cengage)
- Santrock, Educational Psychology (McGraw-Hill)
- Slavin, Educational Psychology: Theory into Practice (Allyn & Bacon)
- Snowman and Biehler, Psychology Applied to Teaching (Houghton Mifflin)
- Woolfolk, Educational Psychology (Allyn & Bacon)
Purchase and Prepare
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.