- Angel, Abbott and Runde, A Survey of Mathematics with Applications (Pearson)
- Aufmann, Lockwood, Nation, and Clegg, Mathematical Excursions (Cengage)
- Bello, Britton and Kaul, Topics in Contemporary Mathematics (Cengage)
- Bennett and Briggs, Using and Understanding Mathematics (Addison Wesley)
- Blitzer, Thinking Mathematically (Pearson)
- Bluman, Mathematics in Our World (McGraw-Hill)
- Burger and Starbird, The Heart of Mathematics (Wiley)
- Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications, For All Practical Purposes: An Introduction to Contemporary Mathematics (COMAP)
- Johnson and Mowry, Mathematics: A Practical Odyssey (Cengage)
- Miller, Heeren, and Hornsby, Mathematical Ideas (Pearson)
- Pirnot, Mathematics All Around (Pearson)
- Setek and Gallo, Fundamentals of Mathematics (Prentice Hall)
- Smith, The Nature of Mathematics (Cengage)
- Tannenbaum, Excursions in Modern Mathematics (Pearson)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
University of Kentucky
Accepting credit for 29 CLEP tests.