Introductory Business Law
- August, American Business Law (Pearson)
- Beatty & Samuelson, Introduction to Business Law (West)
- Brown, Business Law with UCC Applications (McGraw-Hill)
- Cheeseman, Business Law (Prentice Hall)
- Clarkson, West's Business Law (South-Western)
- Emerson, Business Law (Barron's)
- Goldman and Sigismond, Business Law: Principles and Practices (Houghton-Mifflin)
- Jennings, Business: Its Legal, Ethical and Global Environment (West)
- Kubasek, Dynamic Business Law (McGraw-Hill)
- Liuzzo and Bonnice, Essentials of Business Law (Richard D. Irwin)
- Mallor, Business Law (McGraw-Hill)
- Mann, Smith and Roberson's Business Law (West)
- Mann and Roberts, Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment (West)
- Miller, Business Law: Text and Exercises (West)
- Miller, Business Law Today: The Essentials (West)
- Twomey, Anderson's Business Law and the Legal Environment (West)
- Twomey and Jennings, Business Law: Principles for Today's Commercial Environment (South-Western)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Endorses CLEP for use in accredited business courses.