Read the Biology exam description.
- Audesirk, Audesirk, and Byers, Biology: Life on Earth (Benjamin Cummings)
- Brooker, Widmaier, Graham, and Stiling, Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Cain, et. al., Discover Biology (W.W. Norton)
- Campbell and Reece, Biology (Benjamin Cummings)
- Campbell, Reece, Taylor, and Simon, Biology: Concepts and Connections (Benjamin Cummings)
- Enger et al., Concepts in Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Freeman, Biological Science (Benjamin Cummings)
- Lewis et al., Life (McGraw-Hill)
- Mader, Essentials of Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Sadava, et al., Life: The Science of Biology (W.H. Freeman)
- Solomon et al., Biology (Brooks/Cole)
- Raven et al., Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Russell, Wolfe, Hertz, and Starr, Biology: The Dynamic Science (Brooks/Cole; Thomson Learning)
- Starr, Biology: Concepts and Applications (Brooks/Cole)
- Tobin and Dusheck, Asking About Life (Brooks/Cole)
Purchase and Prepare
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.