Read the Biology exam description.
- Audesirk, Audesirk, and Byers, Biology: Life on Earth (Benjamin Cummings)
- Brooker, Widmaier, Graham, and Stiling, Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Cain, et. al., Discover Biology (W.W. Norton)
- Campbell and Reece, Biology (Benjamin Cummings)
- Campbell, Reece, Taylor, and Simon, Biology: Concepts and Connections (Benjamin Cummings)
- Enger et al., Concepts in Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Freeman, Biological Science (Benjamin Cummings)
- Lewis et al., Life (McGraw-Hill)
- Mader, Essentials of Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Sadava, et al., Life: The Science of Biology (W.H. Freeman)
- Solomon et al., Biology (Brooks/Cole)
- Raven et al., Biology (McGraw-Hill)
- Russell, Wolfe, Hertz, and Starr, Biology: The Dynamic Science (Brooks/Cole; Thomson Learning)
- Starr, Biology: Concepts and Applications (Brooks/Cole)
- Tobin and Dusheck, Asking About Life (Brooks/Cole)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Thomas Edison State College
Apply 45 CLEP credits to your associates. Apply 90 CLEP credits to your bachelor's.