We have made several exciting enhancements to the functionality of the CLEP website!
- Policy Form can be used by institutions as a tool to update your existing CLEP policy or submit new policy. Updates will be featured on the College Search engine.
- An interactive News & Events section: includes the latest events, CLEP Notes and news.
- Improved navigation through the Test Center and College Search engines.
- Ability to search the CLEP site via the “Search by Keyword” tool.
- A more robust Contact Us page, featuring Frequently Asked Questions.
In addition, very soon we will post testimonials and videos from educators like you, promoting the benefits of CLEP to students, families institutions.
Access forms and documents used by test-center administrators, faculty, registrars and others responsible for CLEP.
70% of CLEP test-takers said their CLEP credits made a difference in their ability to finance tuition and other fees.
91% of CLEP test-takers said CLEP made a difference in helping them complete their degrees.
92% of institutions offer PLA credits to provide a time-saving avenue for degree completion.
More than 50% of PLA students earned a degree in seven years, compared to 21% of non-PLA students.
Students who receive credit-by-examination through CLEP for an introductory course are much more likely to earn an A or B in subsequent courses than students who complete the introductory course.
Order Free Materials
Keep your students and staff informed about CLEP with an array of free brochures, bulletins, posters and more.
Subscribe to CLEP's quarterly e-mail newsletter for program news and tips.
View Current Issue