Read the Introductory Psychology exam description.
CLEP Introductory Psychology Examination Guide
Add to Cart
2013 CLEP Official Study Guide
Add to Cart
- Brannon and Lefton, Psychology (Allyn & Bacon)
- Coon, Psychology: A Modular Approach to Mind and Behavior (Wadsworth)
- Feldman, Essentials of Understanding Psychology (McGraw-Hill)
- Gerrig and Zimbardo, Psychology and Life (Allyn & Bacon)
- Hockenbury and Hockenbury, Psychology (Worth)
- Huffman, Living Psychology (Wiley)
- Kowalski and Westen, Psychology (Wiley)
- Lahey, Essentials of Psychology: An Introduction (McGraw-Hill)
- Meyer and Ciccarelli, Psychology (Prentice Hall)
- Myers, Exploring Psychology (Worth)
- Nairne, Psychology: The Adaptive Mind (Wadsworth)
- Pastorino and Doyle-Portillo, What is Psychology? (Wadsworth)
- Rosenberg and Kosslyn, Psychology in Context (Allyn & Bacon)
- Santrock, Psychology Essentials (McGraw-Hill)
- Smith & Passer, Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behavior (McGraw-Hill)
- Wood et al., The World of Psychology: Portable Edition (Allyn & Bacon)
- Zimbardo, et al., Psychology: Core Concepts (Allyn & Bacon)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out if your institution accepts CLEP.