Read the Introductory Psychology exam description.
- Brannon and Lefton, Psychology (Allyn & Bacon)
- Coon, Psychology: A Modular Approach to Mind and Behavior (Wadsworth)
- Feldman, Essentials of Understanding Psychology (McGraw-Hill)
- Gerrig and Zimbardo, Psychology and Life (Allyn & Bacon)
- Hockenbury and Hockenbury, Psychology (Worth)
- Huffman, Living Psychology (Wiley)
- Kowalski and Westen, Psychology (Wiley)
- Lahey, Essentials of Psychology: An Introduction (McGraw-Hill)
- Meyer and Ciccarelli, Psychology (Prentice Hall)
- Myers, Exploring Psychology (Worth)
- Nairne, Psychology: The Adaptive Mind (Wadsworth)
- Pastorino and Doyle-Portillo, What is Psychology? (Wadsworth)
- Rosenberg and Kosslyn, Psychology in Context (Allyn & Bacon)
- Santrock, Psychology Essentials (McGraw-Hill)
- Smith & Passer, Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behavior (McGraw-Hill)
- Wood et al., The World of Psychology: Portable Edition (Allyn & Bacon)
- Zimbardo, et al., Psychology: Core Concepts (Allyn & Bacon)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Inver Hills Community College
Accepting and administering all 33 CLEP exams.