Read the Precalculus exam description.
- Axler, Precalculus: A Prelude to Calculus (Wiley)
- Barnett et al., Precalculus: Functions and Graphs (McGraw-Hill)
- Bittinger et al., Precalculus: Graphs & Models (Addison-Wesley)
- Blitzer, Precalculus (Prentice Hall)
- Connally et al., Functions Modeling Change (Wiley)
- Dugopolski, Precalculus: Functions and Graphs (Addison-Wesley)
- Hungerford and Shaw, Contemporary Precalculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Larson and Hostetler, Precalculus: A Concise Course (Brooks/Cole)
- Narasimhan, Precalculus: Building Concepts and Connections (Brooks/Cole)
- Faires and DeFranza, Precalculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Ratti and McWaters, Precalculus (Addison-Wesley)
- Safier, Schaum's Outline of Precalculus (McGraw-Hill)
- Slavin and Crisonino, Precalculus: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley)
- Stewart, Redlin & Watson, Precalculus: Mathematics for Calculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Sullivan, Precalculus (Pearson/Prentice Hall)
- Swokowski & Cole, Precalculus: Functions & Graphs (Brooks/Cole)
- Zill and Dewar, Precalculus with Calculus Previews (Jones & Bartlett)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
The University of Arizona
Accepting credit for 27 CLEP tests.