Read the Precalculus exam description.
- Axler, Precalculus: A Prelude to Calculus (Wiley)
- Barnett et al., Precalculus: Functions and Graphs (McGraw-Hill)
- Bittinger et al., Precalculus: Graphs & Models (Addison-Wesley)
- Blitzer, Precalculus (Prentice Hall)
- Connally et al., Functions Modeling Change (Wiley)
- Dugopolski, Precalculus: Functions and Graphs (Addison-Wesley)
- Hungerford and Shaw, Contemporary Precalculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Larson and Hostetler, Precalculus: A Concise Course (Brooks/Cole)
- Narasimhan, Precalculus: Building Concepts and Connections (Brooks/Cole)
- Faires and DeFranza, Precalculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Ratti and McWaters, Precalculus (Addison-Wesley)
- Safier, Schaum's Outline of Precalculus (McGraw-Hill)
- Slavin and Crisonino, Precalculus: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley)
- Stewart, Redlin & Watson, Precalculus: Mathematics for Calculus (Brooks/Cole)
- Sullivan, Precalculus (Pearson/Prentice Hall)
- Swokowski & Cole, Precalculus: Functions & Graphs (Brooks/Cole)
- Zill and Dewar, Precalculus with Calculus Previews (Jones & Bartlett)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Texas A&M International
Accepting credit for 18 CLEP exams.