History of the United States II: 1865 to the Present
- Berkin et al., Making America (Wadsworth)
- Boydston et al., Making a Nation (Prentice Hall)
- Boyer et al., The Enduring Vision (Wadsworth)
- Brinkley, American History: A Survey (McGraw-Hill)
- Davidson et al., Nation of Nations: A Concise Narrative of the American Republic (McGraw-Hill)
- Divine, et al., The American Story (Penguin/Prentice Hall)
- Faragher et al., Out of Many: A History of the American People (Prentice Hall)
- Foner, Give Me Liberty! (W. W. Norton)
- Goldfield et al., American Journey (Prentice Hall)
- Henretta et al., America's History (Bedford/St. Martin's)
- Jones, et. al., Created Equal: A History of the United States (Prentice Hall)
- Kennedy et al., Brief American Pageant: The History of the Republic (Wadsworth)
- Murrin et al., Liberty, Equality and Power (Wadsworth)
- Nash et al., The American People: Creating a Nation and a Society, Concise Edition (Prentice Hall)
- Tindall and Shi, Essential America (W. W. Norton)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Texas A&M International
Accepting credit for 18 CLEP exams.