Introduction to Educational Psychology
- Eggen and Kauchak, Educational Psychology: Windows on Classrooms (Pearson/ Merrill/Prentice Hall)
- Fetsco and McClure, Educational Psychology: An Integrated Approach to Classroom Decisions (Pearson/Allyn & Bacon)
- Jackson and Ormrod, Case Studies: Applying Educational Psychology (Prentice Hall)
- Ormrod, Educational Psychology: Developing Learners (Prentice Hall)
- Parsons et al., Educational Psychology (Wadsworth/Cengage)
- Santrock, Educational Psychology (McGraw-Hill)
- Slavin, Educational Psychology: Theory into Practice (Allyn & Bacon)
- Snowman and Biehler, Psychology Applied to Teaching (Houghton Mifflin)
- Woolfolk, Educational Psychology (Allyn & Bacon)
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out how many credits you can earn.
Endorses CLEP for use in accredited business courses.