Read the American Government exam description.
CLEP American Government Examination Guide
Add to Cart
2013 CLEP Official Study Guide
Add to Cart
- Bardes et al., American Government and Politics Today: The Essentials (Wadsworth)
- Edwards et al., Government in America: Brief Edition (Longman)
- Fiorina et al., America's New Democracy (Longman)
- Ginsberg and Lowi, American Government: Freedom and Power (W.W. Norton)
- Jacobson and Kernell, The Logic of American Politics (Congressional Quarterly)
- Janda et al., The Challenge of Democracy (Wadsworth)
- O'Brien et al., Government by the People (Prentice Hall)
- O'Connor and Sabato, American Government: Continuity and Change (Longman)
- Patterson, The American Democracy (McGraw-Hill)
- Welch et al., Understanding American Government: The Essentials (Wadsworth)
- Wilson, American Government (Wadsworth)
- Wolf et al., Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics (Congressional Quarterly)
CLEP® American Government Examination Guide
[PDF Download] The American Government exam goes beyond a general understanding of civics to incorporate political processes and behavior.
Want to get a feel for the tests? Try out sample questions from actual CLEP exams in the subject of your choice.
Find out if your institution accepts CLEP.